I hate yuo myg0t 2 I hate yuo myg0t 2

Funniest Movie in a Long Time

I don't even play Counter Strike and this was still one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. The voice fit perfectly for the character, with the high-pitched screaming and the nerdy voice. Big improvement over the first episode, keep it up.

I Hate Republicans. I Hate Republicans.

Evil Racist Republicans

Well, I can't give you a high score on sound since the only audio in the movie was a song repeatedly saying "I hate Republicans". What I found funny, and almost made me give you a point for humor, was how you associate Republicans with the KKK, even though Robert Byrd, a Democrat from West Virginia, was a local leader of the Ku Klux Klan. For that, I can't give you anything higher than a 1. If you're going to make a political movie, at least make it legit.

Team Canada Hockey!!!!! Team Canada Hockey!!!!!

I'll Give You That

Canada is better than the U.S. at hockey, and I don't mind you making a movie about that. You have the right to be proud, but when you begin to stereotype all of us as hicks is where you crossed the line.

Need I remind you how many total medals Canada received in the 2004 olympics this past year compared to us?

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

I'm impressed!

Games on Newgrounds are very underrated, and I can't imagine how long it would take to make a game like this. Puts my work to shame.

Graphics: It's good to see a Mario-based game with actual hand drawn sprites. Doesn't get much better than this in Flash games.

Interactivity: A lot more detailed than I expected, and I didn't experience any slow downs.

Sound: Good sound quality and some nice remixes of original Mario tunes.

Overall: Possibly the best side-scrolling Flash game I've ever played. This definitely deserves front page.

Lambtaco responds:

To tell the truth I've been fiddling with this game for over a year. But I've done most of the levels in the past few months. Thanks for the review.

Earthbound Soundboard Earthbound Soundboard

What's the point?

The point of a soundboard is for making prank calls. You can't really make a prank call with this soundboard. All it has are sound effects from the game, and only a few speech sounds which also wouldn't work in a prank call.