Gangster Bros. Maker is finally here! For several years, it's been an off-and-on (mostly off) project. What started as some gameplay tweaks turned into a full renovation of the level editor. Almost every aspect of the original game can be created within the editor now, as well as a handful of new additions.
Consider this the final official release of Gangster Bros. Unfortunately, this will likely be my final Flash project, as the platform is all but dead these days. But I've been wanting to get this final version released for a while now, so here it is at long last. Enjoy!
- Fully redesigned interface.
- New enemies, including goombas and flying fish.
- Special terrain added, such as water, lava, and icicles.
- Moving platforms added.
- Vertical levels are now possible.
- More background images and colors.
- Options for level name, background music, and ambience.
- Eight save level slots.
- Ability to export entire campaigns.
- Playable demo level. Within the editor, click Load, then click Demo Level.
- New rapid-fire semi-automatic weapon.
- Improved physics and hit detection.
- 180 degree aiming.
- Left-click - Shoot
- Up/W - Jump
- Down/S - Duck
- Left//A - Move Left
- Right/D - Move Right
- M - Toggle Music
- Q - Quit Game
Press the following keys to change the graphics quality in-game:
- F1 - Low quality (default setting - recommended)
- F2 - Medium quality
- F3 - High quality
- F4 - Best quality
- godmario (God Mode)
- duckhunt (Infinite Ammo)
- getalife (Infinite Lives)
- beararms (Semi-Automatic Weapon)